Here we are...

Here we are...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

~This Weekend~



This weekend, we went to the pool again! Both days, of course. Today, Sunday, it rained quite a bit while we were over there. After about an hour or so, it lightened up and the sun came back out. Porter met some new friends at the pool. He had a lot of fun.




Will and I really enjoy spending time out in the sun. I am not looking forward to the cold weather.
There are two pools at our apartment complex, and the one we like the most, closes after Labor Day weekend.
So that was pretty much our weekend. We watched some movies, and I made my 'awesome' tacos. The boys both love them. I'd have to say, I probably love them the most. I could eat them everyday.

Well, this work week should be interesting... one of my co-workers is leaving and I have to learn some new stuff to help compensate our 'team' when he leaves. His last day is Friday. I am looking forward to furthering my knowledge of the title/escrow business. So, I'll keep everyone informed....

No comments: