Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Buca Di Bepo!

Yay for Buca Di Bepo! I love Italian food! It's delicious! Kale and Brittany invited us to go to dinner because they had a $50 gift card to use. Mom came too. Ev was working, so he couldn't come, dang it. Anyway, we ordered a large spaghetti, a small fettucini alfredo, and some eggplant stuff (bluh), I didnt have any of the eggplant. We had sooo much leftovers! Will and I ended up with two leftover boxes of spaghetti.




<--- Mmm, Mmm


We had a fun time!


Will never wants to smile in a picture,
always has to be the goof-ball..
I wanted to take a picture of Porter and I earlier, so as I took this picture, Po moved his head and this is what we got.. I told him we had to take one more...


Well, I guess that's really all I have to say....






2 comments:

All moments remembered said...

We just had the pleasure of eating at Buca in Lynwood Wa on a mini vaction. We love it! The staff there is so much fun and the food is wonderful. You have a beautiful family!! I look forward to getting to know others on blog spot!!

Check out my blog at
http://allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!