Here we are...

Here we are...

Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh, Porter!....

Oooohhhhh Boy!!!! I think dressing up like girls must run in the family! I picked Porter up from pre-school today and when we got home, I went in the bedroom to change out of my work clothes. All the sudden, I hear giggling so, I turned around...
Between Porter and Cole, we'll have some pretty embarrassing pictures to torture them with when they are older! Porter was laughing pretty hard about it (he gets a kick out of himself.) So, I made him pose for me.... (I get a kick out of myself too.) ha ha

Anyway, not too much to report on, we'll probably go to the pool tomorrow.. and Sunday...

3 comments:

maggie said...

haha! those clark boys are something else! so cute!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I think Max will put an end to all of this once we have Jack--he would DIE if this ever happened to him. Can't wait to see his expression when inevitably it does! Porter sure can pull of those heels!

Anonymous said...

what a stinker. porter is so dang adorable! how funny! i love it....