Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Porter decided to cut his own hair !!



Yeah... that's right.. Porter decided last Saturday to cut his own hair! He was with his Mom Saturday morning and decided to take the scissors and chop all his bangs off. She dropped him off with us around noon, and there was no way to fix it, so we shaved off all his hair!! I don't think he has had short hair since he was about 2! And guess what?! He loves it! He spent about 2 hours in the bathroom later that day, after we went to the pool, just messin' with his new hair.







When we were at the pool, Will was throwin' Po up in the air, and I was taking pictures. We were actually able to get quite a few really cool ones! We had a lot of fun!



Kale and Brittany had a housewarming party on Saturday night, we had a lot of fun. Po was with us, so Will stayed home with him. My Mom, Ev, and Nina came up too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I can't believe how much older Porter looks...I think it looks great...and hey I think every single kid cuts there own hair at least once in there life!! Or your siblings could do it for you...remember Max!! Love you guys...miss you all

maggie said...

oh my goodness, i'm really dreading the day that evie decides that cutting her own hair is a good idea. ;-) he looks so adorable with the short cut! love ya!

Unknown said...

I like this picture of all us girls! i miss you sista.