Here we are...

Here we are...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

***tWiLiGhT***

WOWEE WOW WOW! I went and saw the Twilight movie last weekend (Saturday afternoon) with some of my BeAuTiFuL cousins. IT WAS AWESOME! I am jealous of Edward and Bella. Being young and infatuated with each other. aaawwwww. It's sort of refreshing.
Anyway, we were crate-training Cecil for the last few weeks. He has graduated to the bathroom. A little bit more freedom for him. Well, one day last week, I came home for lunch to check on him, and this is what I found...
And here he is waiting outside the bathroom, looking at me like,
"What? Did I do something wrong?"

He loves anything that comes out of the dryer. These are 'newly warmed' towells... I let him cuddle on them for a minute... Look at that face! How can I resist!?

Little stinker. He is so dang cute. I love how excited he gets when we come home. He has a great personality. Will gave him a new toy to play with.. a golf ball. And he loves it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a cute dog! i love the blog.

...sarah

Unknown said...

Cecil is so cute!

maggie said...

i haven't checked in on you guys for awhile! love your new baby, cecil! what a cutie. looks like you guys are doing great!