Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Cecil

I haven't posted about Cecil for a few posts now... So I thought I'd post some more pics of him. He is turning into a 'long dog' (hahaha) that's what I call our daschsunds (or weenie dogs). He is the cutest. And he has such a great personality on him. That is of course, except for at 2 in the morning when he thinks it's time to get up and play. Little turd. That happened last night. Will ended up staying up with him from midnight to about 1, then Will snuck out into the living room while I was sleeping, and left me to fend myself with Cecil. Sneaky Sneak. SO, I was up with Cecil till about 2 or so. Off and On. He would lay down and relax for about 10-15 minutes, then want to get up and play again. I just had to keep telling him NO, and try to settle him down. Finally he fell asleep around 3 and I had to get up at 5:50. Anyway, here are some pictures of him... I made him a little sweater..


No comments: