Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Porter & Tatum... Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all! We are doing things a little different this year.. My two brothers are going with their spouses to their sides of the family, so my Mom was going to be by herself.. Good thing I'm here! :) My Mom and my Grandma decided they didn't want to cook this year, so the 5 of us (me, Will, Po, my Mom & Grandma) are going to eat at Mimi's Cafe. My Grandma made reservations for us at 6:00. I have never ever been out to eat on Thanksgiving before, so this is really different for me. I think it will be kind of fun though. After dinner, we are going to take Po back to his Mom, because Will and I are going to go shopping! That's another thing I haven't done before... (neither has Will) so this is quite a different Thanksgiving this year. We are going to drive up to the Park City outlets at midnight, and then hurry to make it to an Old Navy before 5am. I just have a few things in mind that I would like to get...
I am so excited that I have the rest of the week and weekend to do nothing! I was originally supposed to work on Friday (tomorrow), but the owners of the company decided on Wednesday that we didn't have to come in on Friday! I was so excited about that! So, yesterday one of Will's friends (Eric) called him to see what we were doing last night. He has a little girl named Tatum who is Porter's age, they have known each other since they were born. (Will's ex and Eric's ex are friends) Anyway, we went out to Eric's house last night, him and his wife have a house out on Eagle Mtn (Lehi), it's really nice! Tatum and Porter played, Will and Eric watched the Duke game, and I was going to watch it with them, until Eric told me that they had DVR and some of America's Next Top Model were saved on it... I ended up watchin Top Model all night!



We left around 11:00 or so, the kids had a lot of fun. Tatum looks like a mini version of Cameron Diaz. She is so pretty! All the boys are going to be chasin' her, Eric better watch out!
Well, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and travels safely for the holiday! (I'll have more pictures to post from dinner later...) :)

No comments: