Here we are...

Here we are...

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween!




I know Halloween was 3 days ago.. But take what you can get!!! ha ha I am still sick.. not as bad though, just coughing like crazy and it won't go away.. I hate it. Anyway, for Halloween, Porter was a vampire! He looked so cute. He stayed with us Tuesday night and Will got him ready for school Wednesday morning. (I had to be to work by 8, so I could leave to see his Halloween Parade at school later), Will had a lot of fun getting him ready. He made Po's hair all spikey and got him excited to be a vampire!



Will dropped Po off at school around 8:45 or so, and then came to pick me up from work around 9:15. Po's school had a Halloween Parade for all the kids. It started at 9:25 and lasted till almost 10am. They have all the classes walk through the school and show off their costumes. He had so much fun. (And I have to say, he was the cutest...) :) Will and I were there for him, and he was so happy. I took a ton of pictures. We left and I got back to work at about 10:30.


Oh My Gosh!! This picture is so funny! Look how cute Po is staring right at the camera for Will! Then if you look to the left a little, spiderman is picking his nose! ha ha ha ha I was laughing so hard when I saw this.


My work had a 'Tailgate' themed party.. Everyone had to wear their favorite team's gear. So, of course, I went with Duke. Will has 2 Duke hats, and all three of us have a Duke sweatshirt, so I was set. Will also has a Duke golf towell, and I got a little creative and stuck it on my pants. Everyone had a lot of fun. And there was soooo much food! Oh my gosh! I ate so much, I had to practically roll my self back to my desk. It was so good, I couldn't stop eating! ha ha
This picture is of Mickie and I. We work together, and we had a lot of fun on Halloween! She's a BYU fan...
Anyway, all in all, we had a pretty eventful day. Porter's Mom picked him up from school and took him trick-or-treating, and I'm sure he had fun.

I can't believe it's already November! This is rediculous! I just have to keep telling myself, "Before you know it, it will be summer again.." (I hope it works...) ha ha

6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

i'll keep telling myself too.....maybe that will help a little bit.

maggie said...

looks like you guys had fun! porter is just the cutest thing ever! GO DUKE!

Anonymous said...

Porter looks great. The pictures are all so cute! When are we going to see you guys???

Anonymous said...

Well I must say that Porter looks like a great vampire. And I am so happy to see that he hasn't been thrown into any of that Duke garbage. Go Huskies, and what the heck, go Tar Heels! We sure missed you guys this last weekend for Jack's blessing, hope to see you soon.

Chelsea Johnson said...

OOOH! Very scary vampire! I remember having a parade like that when I was elementary--I'll bet he loved it!

Anonymous said...

cute pics....miss you guys!