Here we are...

Here we are...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

More Soccer Pics.. and a Sleepover..


Porter had a soccer game last Wednesday, and they won! They are a good little team. He really enjoys playing soccer. The last two games that were supposed to take place on Saturday's, haven't. Yesterday was raining all day! Literally. And last Saturday was the same. So, both games got cancelled.
Yesterday, Will, Porter, and I went out to my Mom's house to finish up some shelves I was painting out in the garage and Will offered to fix my Mom's mailbox. The little door on it was falling off on one side, so he took care of it for her! He did a really good job. (I'll have to start a list for him or something...) ha ha
While we were out there, Porter was just loving being around the wiener dogs. (In case you haven't read previous entries, there are 4 of them. C.J., Tug, Molly, and Eddie.) Eddie is mine, and the rest kind of belong to everyone, I guess. I bought Eddie when Kale & Britt bought Charlie. Eddie and Charlie are brothers. My little Eddie was born deaf and partially blind, he's kind of scared of his own shadow.. But, he is the sweetest dog ever. We decided to take him home with us last night, to have a sleepover. Po was so excited.
Eddie ended up falling asleep on the couch with me, sprawled out with his belly in the air. So cute! Then Will and I let him sleep in our bed with us. He actually did pretty well being away from the other doggies. I could tell it was really awkward for him though. He is so used to having them around, they are like his eyes and ears. So, Po and I took him home this morning around 10:30, and we hung out at the house with my Mom and the doggies for a bit.


Other than that, there wasn't much else going on. I kind of enjoyed the rainy weather yesterday. It's just so nice to cuddle up on the couch with blankets and watch movies or T.V. with Will and Po (and Eddie). Hopefully it's like this again soon.

No comments: