Here we are...

Here we are...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Witches Night Out...

Me, my Mom, and Ev's girlfriend Nina

Friday night was 'Witches Night Out' at Gardener Village in West Jordan. Gardener Village is this little shopping place that's outside and has a bunch of different novelty stores. There's an antique store, a candy store, a little girl's store (there are actually quite a few of those), a shoe store, a couple furniture stores, and a bunch of other stores that I can't even put my finger on right now. They also have a restaurant there. It's a pretty awesome little setup they have. My Mom found out about it quite a few years ago, and it has just gotten bigger since. -These are my cousin Mandy's little girls, Paris & Kennedy (I can't get enough of them!) -
-Aunt Susan & Kennedy - Paris & me -






Anyway, every year they have this 'get-together' there called 'Witches Night Out' and everyone who goes, dresses up.
-Stephanie, Grandma, & Mandy - -Nicki & Karlie-


There were so many people there! It was insane. I had no idea it was this big. They have so many different things to do, and there were a lot of booths setup outside of the stores for shopping and food and junk. They had a live dj and different activities and contests. It was a lot of fun!




-Aunt Kiwi & Mandy-


My Grandma (my Mom's Mom) is the one who wanted to get all the girls in the family together to go there. We all went to eat at Mimi's Cafe at about 5:30-6, and then went to Gardener Village at about 7:30 or so. We stayed till about 10! It sure didn't seem that long... So much to look at!

-I found Glenda the Good Witch from 'The Wizard of Oz'!

-I also found the witches from 'Hocus Pocus'!!!-
-Grandma, Kar, & Mandy-

Who all went: Grandma, My Mom, me, Aunt Susan, Nicki, Karlie, Mandy, Kennedy, Paris, Stephanie, and Aunt Kiwi all went out to eat. Then, Aunt Jamie and Kenzee met us at Gardener Village. (I didn't really get a chance to take any pictures of Jamie and Kenzee...)

I think that Karlie is the funniest girl I've ever met. She is Nicki's daughter, and I just love her. I used to take her over the weekends when she was just little, all the time. It was so much fun to have her. She has grown into this beautiful girl, before you know it, she'll be graduating from High School. She is only 12, but it seems like she was just 4 yesterday.

-This is her just being herself... thought I'd take a picture while I could.-

-And this is both of us, doing what we do best....-

They had some pretty cool decorations setup there...

This is where they had the d.j. setup and there was a stage to dance on.

Anyway, we all had a really good time. I think we'll have to make this a tradition in the family!

6 comments:

maggie said...

looks like so much fun! i love halloween! hope the rest of the month is fun for you guys!

kcsmiles said...

This looks like so much fun! Next year call us and Cali and I will come and go. Halloween is my favorite holiday and to be a witch without having to hear about it later...sweet! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 190 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 250 pounds on every page. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 310 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 330 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?