Here we are...

Here we are...

Monday, April 27, 2009

What's the deal....

...With the freakin' weather?!?!?! My allergies are going hay-wire. My eyes itch like crazy, I can't stop sneezing, and my throat won't quit itching. aaahhh! Luckily, Tylenol Allergy comes to the rescue. I wish Mother Nature would make up her freakin' mind. I can't handle the back and forth all the time. I'm fine when it's nice and warm outside. As soon as the cold, rain, and moisture come, I'm screwed...

Anyway, the doggies are doing good. Red is getting big (long). He's definitely turning into a weiner dog. Cecil and him are really cute together. Except for when they wake up at midnight and again at 1:00am, wanting to play. Brats. Here are some pictures of them...

Cecil playing with their teddy bear
Reddick trying to take the bear from Cecil... Red being a mope..Layin' in the shade...Layin' in the morning sun with dad..

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't get over how cute those dogs are! It makes me want a puppy but I don't want to house train it.

Anonymous said...

I love your weenies!!!!! SOOO cute!

Rossanne said...

Hey Tori,

How are you? I need your email address to add you to my blog.

Send me a email at rossannelundberg@gmail.com