Here we are...

Here we are...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I know, I know.... BUT I'M POSTING NOW!!!

Sorry... I slacked off AGAIN... Anyway... GOOD NEWS! We have a new addition in the "house of Clark"! His name is Reddick, and he is Cecil's new best friend. Yup, that's right. Another weennie (dauschsund) dog. I just can't help myself... and Will and Porter aren't any help either.. they wanted another one too. Cecil needed a friend. We brought home little Reddick yesterday (the 7th) and he's just a little over 6 weeks old. Just a little guy. But let me tell you... he sure does have a personality on him!! He follows Cecil everywhere. And Cecil's not so sure about him yet.... I don't think he knows what to think about little Reddick. I think after a few days that they will be the best of friends.
Porter was so excited to have another puppy. He named him. Will and Porter are HUGE Duke fans (college basketball) and there was a kid who played for them (who now plays for the Orlando Magic) who's his name was JJ Reddick. So... that's where the name came from. Reddick is pure black, with one little spot of white fur on his chest. SOOO CUTE. He has big paws, like Cecil did when he was that little.
Will went and picked Porter up from school and left the dogs in the car... when Will and Po got in the car, Po was playing with Cecil and loving on him, and Will said, "Hey, why don't you love on this one?" And handed Porter the puppy. Will said the look on Porter's face was priceless. He was SOOOO excited. He had no idea that we even had the puppy yet. I wish I would have been there to see it.
Easter is this weekend... don't know what the plans are yet.. but I'm sure the fam damily will be getting together. I promise to be better about posting! P.R.O.M.I.S.E.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Soooooooo cute! Glad to know you're still alve.

Challise and Rusty said...

TTTOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! I am so pumped to see that you exist!! I will be bugging you so much now.. get use to it. I am not surprised to see you with a bunch of weenie dogs. That's my Tori

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!! I love weenies I have one!! they are so fun. So I see your in Midvale???? So am I. Where abouts are you?? Maybe were neighbors and we don't even know it : ) Miss you tons!

maggie said...

looks like a cutie! evie can't wait for a doggy at our house. she has been talking about them a lot lately! hopefully that is in our near future! have fun! GO DUKE!

shannan maio said...

Girl, glad you have a blog! It has been way to long! Love the dogs. How are you?

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981