Here we are...

Here we are...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm dying.....

Not really, but I feel like I am. I am a HUGE procrastinator, and have never got my wisdom teeth removed. (I only have the top two) The one on the right came through a few months ago, and hasn't caused me ANY pain until this last weekend. The whole right side of my face hurts. I have never had a toothache in my life. This sucks. I had scheduled an appointment with an oral surgeon for this Friday, but I can't wait. I called this morning, and they are getting me in at 9:45. I would much rather deal with the pain of having them removed, then have to deal with this.

Anyway, the doggies are doing good. Cecil just LOVES Reddick. They are best friends. They cuddle when they sleep and they always have to be next to each other, or know where the other one is. It's really cute. My birthday is this Saturday, which really sucks, cuz I don't know how much I'll be up to actually doing. We have Po this weekend too.


Well, I'm off to the oral surgeon... I'll write again soon.....

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck! Hopefully you'll feel much better after their out!

KKandKoKo said...

Good luck! Stupid teeth! I hate teeth! I hope you feel better:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Good luck with the teeth! Hopefully you're recovering nicely. I've never had mine removed either and they are showing through my gums AND making my post-braces teeth very crooked!