Here we are...

Here we are...

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Alive!

We had a pretty good weekend. It was nice. The weather was great! And my mouth wasn't bothering me as bad as I thought it would be. On Saturday we went downtown and my Dad took us on a carriage ride, for my birthday. It was really cool. He knows a lot about the downtown Salt Lake history. He took us up by Memory Grove and just around Temple Square. The horse was freakin' huge! And I found out the hard way, that I am allergic to horses.... Just as bad as cats. I was dying by the time the ride was over. We had to stop and get some allergy pills on the way back home... We took the doggies with us for the carriage ride, they had a lot of fun. Cecil was going crazy! He was so excited. Porter got to ride up front with my Dad, and help steer the horse. He thought that was the coolest thing.
We went out to Kale & Brittany's after that, to have cake and ice cream. My Mom and Grandma where there as well. My Mom surprised me and said that her and my Grandma were taking me to dinner afterwards! We had Chinese food. It was yummy! All in all, I had a pretty good day.
Sunday, Porter wanted to go to the pool at our apartments, and it was warm enough.... So, we went to the pool!!! Our first visit of the season! YAY! Except, I got fried! We were only out for about an hour, and I wanted to get some sun, but GEEZ! Not that much. Porter was so excited to go. Every summer, we go to the pool pretty much every weekend, if we can. Both days. So he was happy that we went so early in the season.

Something cute that I wanted to post about: when we take Cecil on walks, and we're getting him ready to go, Reddick will grab Cecil's leash and try to walk him around the house. It's pretty funny. While we're out, we let Reddick down so he can run a little bit here and there, but for the most part, we carry him. He's not big enough to be on a leash yet. WE LOVE THESE DOGGIES!

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Happy Birthday! Holy moly your hair is getting so long! It looks great :)

Jenn said...

That's so cute! I love how our dogs play together too. Hope you had a good birthday!