Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged.....

I was tagged by Kristen, I haven't ever followed through with a 'tag', so this is a FIRST!!

10 years ago....

1. I was 17... getting close to graduation

2. my Mom and Dad were in the middle of their horrid divorce

3. had my first car... for only a few months.. (long story.....)

4. worked at zuka juice part time...

5. was a dancin' fool

Things on my list for today....

1. go home for lunch to see Cecil

2. Will has a softball game at 8:30..

3. pick Po up from Daycare after work

4. CLEAN THE STINKIN APT!

5. do laundry (sounds like a fun day, huh?)

Snacks I enjoy....

1. LOVE chips & salsa (especially from Chili's)

2. ruffles ridges chips & my cottage chesse dip (really good recipe)

3. nachos (duh)

4. cheese and saltine crackers

5. vanilla frosting on saltine crackers (SERIOUSLY.. you should try it!)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire....

1. pay off everything...

2. buy a house (one with a big yard)

3. have a weiner dog farm (hahahaha)

4. have a HUGE savings account

5. have an awesome wardrobe

Places I have lived....

1. West Jordan

2. Midvale/Ft Union

3.

4.

5.

Jobs I have had....

1. zuka juice (back when it was zuka)

2. customer service/water girl

3. data entry/medical claims

4. title company/escrow assistant

5. receptionist/office admin

Tag

1. Kelsey C

2. Chelsea J

3. Lindsey S

4. Laura

5. Jenn T

2 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I love finding out more things about people, but I must warn, I'm not very good at completing tags, but I'll try to do my best! Congrats on the new baby! You must be such proud parents!

Layton family said...

So, while you guys were MIA in the blogging world, I got a near identical tag. No one cares to read it all twice, so this one is just for you!

10 years ago....

1. I was 20... (actually in Cedar with Will =))! that means yes, I turn 30 next week, ouch.
2. A year away from graduating frim college in the wrong field, I ended up starting over a few years later
3. Funny thing is I had my first car, a mustang. I thought I was pretty hot stuff
4. I worked at Holiday Inn as a banquet server, but only once or twice a week
5. only wished I could dance. I have no rythm

Things on my list for today....

1. Find something in my barren cupboard to eat for lunch
2. Nurse my wounds from the disastrous attempt of a triathlon over the weekend. Seriously, I am still hurting
3. Keep two kids as happy as possible, but currently They are sleeping, and I am hoping they take good LONG naps.
4. clean, that chore never goes away

Snacks I enjoy....

1. anything sweet. I have a terrible sweet tooth
2. I like wheat thins and cream cheese... you should try it. Even better is this special chile sauce you add to it
3. cookies, cake, ice cream, candy etc.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire....

1. pay off everything...
2. buy a house (one with a big yard)
3. I totally agree with you on the above two.
4. have a HUGE savings account
5. have an awesome wardrobe
6. also agree with you on these as well, only I would add that my girls would have awesome wardrobes too. Todd doesn't need it!

Places I have lived....

1. Salt Lake
2. Iowa city
3. Sunnyvale, ca
4. Kalamazoo, MI
5. Indianapolis, IN
6. Newbury Park, Ca
7. Cedar City, UT
8. Sugarhouse, UT
9. Temecula, CA
10. Pasadena, Ca
11. Moorpark, ca current and hopefully permanent residence!

Jobs I have had....

1. lifeguard
2. baskin robbins
3. blockbuster
4. JB's, hostess
5. Holiday inn, banquet server, and many other server jobs...Mimi's cafe
6. Dental Assistant
7. dental Hygienist
8. wife
9. mom
Sorry for not doing it the traditional tagging way. I hope you are enjoying Cecil. I sure enjoy hearing what you guys are up to. Thanks for thinking of me
Laura