Here we are...

Here we are...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bringing Home Baby...

So... I got a call on Monday (Sept 29th) afternoon from Dusty, saying there was good news and bad news. I told him to give me the bad news first.. which is, Brook called around to different vets and none of them will do the puppies first shots till the end of Oct. The good news is... we could come get Cecil whenever we wanted, as long as we take care of the shots. FINE WITH ME!! I wasn't planning on having him until the second week in Oct., so this was really exciting.

I went and picked up Porter from daycare after work on Monday, and suprised him. We went and picked up lil' Cecil. He is so sweet. My Mom wanted to come with us to pick him up, so I stopped and got her (she just lives down the street from where we were going) she was in LOVE with all the little puppies. She has always said that she wants a weiner dog farm. haha.. Like I mentioned in the previous posts, there are 4 at my Mom's. When we dropped my Mom back off at home, we took Cecil in to see the other 4. They didn't know what to think about him... they just sniffed him up and down, and were really gentle. I'll have to take him out there often, so they are used to each other.

My heart breaks every morning when I need to leave to go to work. I HATE hearing him cry. Poor little guy. I know he'll be fine, and that he'll eventually calm down, but I still feel horrible leaving him...

2 comments:

kmmmmmm said...

yay!!!! smooches to the new baby cecil!!! i can't wait to come play with him!

Jenn said...

He is so stinkin' cute!