Here we are...

Here we are...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New site to check out....and pumpkins to pick!

My amazingly talented little brother, Kale has his own wedding videography business. Kale Fitch Productions. I added a link to his site, under my "family blogs" on the side bar... Check it out. Let me know if you have any one who would be interested.

He can do any type of videography, but his specialty is weddings. He does such an awesome job. Ever since high school, he has always been interested in film. He is great with a camera, and has a talent for what things look like through the camera.

Anyway, enough about that... Kale and Britt's dog, Charlie, (weenie dog of course) had to have back surgery about a week ago. Poor little guy... He isn't very old either, about 5 years is all. But, with weenie dogs, you have to be extremely careful. Their backs can get injured very easily. They got him home earlier in the week, and he is recovering. Slowly, but surely. This is a picture of little Charlie.

And this is little Charlie with his Dad (Kale) and Mom (Britt).These pics were from when we went camping with Kale and Britt in September of 2008. We didn't have Cecil yet. (Actually, this was the same weekend that we found Cecil!) When we were getting ready to go, Kale had mentioned that some of our friends (who are also their neighbors) had a Dachshund who had just had puppies. So Porter and I walked across the street to check them out while Will and Kale got the camper ready. And it's all history from there...

So back to Charlie..... he is on the mend, and his Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of him. I went out to my Mom's today to spend some time with her. We went up to Kale and Britt's to see the little guy and he seems to be doing well. He is just very limited on what he can do and Kale (and Britt) have to really monitor him so that he doesn't jump up on anything or go up and down stairs. Poor guy. No fun for him.

This morning, Porter had his last soccer game at 11:30. He scored 5 out of the 9 goals his team got. They won! He is such a good athlete.

Porter is number 3.

Before I went out to my Mom's today, my Dad had invited me to bring Porter up and pick out some pumpkins (before they freeze). My dad has his own little garden in the back yard. It's actually a decent size garden. He has planted everything. Tomato's, cherry tomato's, cucumbers, peas, carrots, watermelons, cantaloupes, and pumpkins... (I can't remember it all.) When we got there, Kale was actually there too. He was helping my Dad fix his boat.

My Dad tells Porter that he's his "Grandpa" and Porter just loves it. He calls him Grandpa. It's so cute. Here's my Dad, Kale, and Po, getting ready to pick some pumpkins. Porter sure liked the boat. He loved the driver's seat.

Anyway, enough for now...

No comments: