Here we are...

Here we are...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween is coming.........

I'm excited for Halloween. (have no idea what we're dressing up as yet...) But I LOVE Halloween! This time of year is just fun. The cool air, the pretty colors, and the warm clothes. Now... if we could just find a way to keep winter away for a little longer.... hmph.

I haven't wrote much about this summer.. (we haven't had the internet..) so, it's time to play "catch-up".

Will's parents came home the end of June and left again the middle of August. We spent some time with them at the cabin (Bear Lake) and here are some pics...

This is the cabin at sunset... The boys didn't dare to go down the stairs, so it was perfect!We went down to the beach for a few hours... Porter had fun with his cousins... (Po is in the goggles)The boys learned how to swim (their first time in a lake) Red LOVED the water. Cecil hated it..Will took Reddick out on the lake quite a few times on this raft. He had so much fun. And we went to dinner with Will's parents the night before they left (and one of their friends). Well, that's all I have the time for now... I'll write more soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

When's the freakin' wedding?!=) I'm jealous of the cabin at Bear Lake. And I'm trying to convince Tom to dress like Peter Pan so I can be Wendy and Desi can be Tinkerbell.