Here we are...

Here we are...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Porter's 1st Day of Kindergarten

Porter started Kinder-garten today!! He said he had a lot of fun. When Will picked him up from school, he told him "I didn't even get yelled at!!" He also told his Dad that he met a girl.... uh oh... here we go...

Porter is so interested in learning. He came home and started writing in his workbook that we got him for Christmas. He likes to practice his letters and numbers. He is a smart little turd. Will thinks he is a different kid then what he was before.. He says words like 'literally' and it just throws us off. He's only 5!! He has recess with the older kids too, so maybe he picks up on those things.. who knows?

Other then that, nothing really new to report... My Mom is still in pain from the eye surgery. She gets these stabbing sharp pains in her eye. I feel bad for her. I worry about her so much and I want to help out in any way that I can. I went to go and have some papers signed by her Dr today at lunch, so she can get paid for her 'Leave of Absence.' Her 1 week post-op check-up is a week from today at 9:15. I think I will probably have to take her to that... She probably won't be able to see in her right eye still.

Well, enough for now...

1 comment:

maggie said...

wow-i can't believe that porter is in kindergarten! his picture is so cute. those little girls better watch out, he is one handsome little thing!