Here we are...

Here we are...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday, at the pool..

We went to the pool today! I know, I know.. a shocker.. We had a lot of fun. Porter was trying out some new tricks! He is such a fish! (I think he's growing gills..) Anyway, we really enjoy spending time outside in the summer. I don't want it to end, but I know the cold is right around the corner.. :( Will's company puts on a charity golf tournament every year, this year they contributed to the Multiple Sclerosis charity. It was in June and it was really fun! Will played and invited Max and Eric to play with him. They had a great time. My company sponsered one of the holes, and Cindy and I got to make up a game that all the players could participate in when they came to our hole. We had some good laughs! People loved our game. We had a huge 'clown-like' golf club and some soft golf balls that they had to hit onto a disc that was placed about 20 feet away. If they made it on there, they got a candy bar. I hope we get the opportunity to do it again next year. (Although, this time I'll bring sunscreen, I got fried being outside all day..)
Will is done with the 7th and last, Harry Potter book. He finished it in about 4 days. I am still working on the 6th book and it's killing him. He needs someone to talk to about the 7th book. LOL I went to a bookstore yesterday and they were giving away free Harry Potter posters! I took one for Porter, and he was soooo excited to see it. Will and him hung it on the wall in his room.
We are taking Po to a Bee's game tonight. It's at 7, but Will doesn't think Po will last the whole 9 innings... We'll see, I guess.
Kale and Britt's new house is really nice! Will and I drove out and saw it last Tuesday. It is so nice, and so big. I am really excited for them. I can't wait until Will and I get our own house! It will be a nice change from the apartment life..

Well, bye for now!

No comments: