Here we are...

Here we are...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Harry Potter weekend..

The new Harry Potter came out this past weekend (as you all know, I'm sure), Will was like a little kid on Christmas when our doorbell rang Saturday around noon. It was the postman delivering his prize! He hasn't put the book down all weekend, except for when we had to leave the apartment. He's talked me into reading the 6th book so that I can know what goes on before I read the 7th. So, I have been a bit of a bookworm as well. (This is us at my company party on Saturday evening.)


We went to the pool at our apartmets on Saturday for a couple hours, then we had my work party to attend. (I think Will was in agony the entire time, not being able to read the book.) But, we did have fun. We go to the pool regularly every weekend. Most weekends we go both Saturday and Sunday just for a few hours, to relax and get some sun. If Porter is with us, he loves going to the pool. We look forward to it all week! He has turned into a fish this summer! Last summer we had to beg him to get in the water. There is this little resort up at Bear Lake that has a pool and we went quite a few times last summer, he always had to have a floaty on him or else he wouldn't go near the water. (Hence the picture of him with the floaty on him.) Now, we can't get him out of it! (The other pics are at our pool.)



Last Thursday was our last softball game! (bummer) Will and I played on a team that was set up by some co-workers at my company. (Meridian Title) We had a lot of fun playing. I think our team took either 3rd or 4th out of 8 teams. Pretty good, if you ask me! We would have taken 2nd, but we got creamed on Thursday. Bad. I don't think we ever took that bad of a beating the whole season. It was a fun season though!


My Mom came up to my work on Friday to meet me for lunch. We tried this new place on 7000 South and State called 'Amadeus Pizza'. It's really good. My Mom works with the lady who's husband runs the joint, so she told my Mom to come try it out. I think we'll be ordering from there again! mmmmmmm


Well, I'll write again soon with more interesting news...



3 comments:

maggie said...

i'm so excited that you guys have a blog and i saw that kelsey does too. so happy! love seeing all the pictures of you guys! love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

cute pics...hope you guys are doing well. Hopefully we will see you all soon. - love ya

Anonymous said...

hey guys! i'm so excited you have a blog! its so great that to be able to see pictures! love ya! JJ