Here we are...

Here we are...

Friday, May 29, 2009

New 'Do..

I got my "hair did" this week. I love being blonde! ("Platinum" if you want to be specific.) haha..
I am so excited that it is finally warm and 'summery' outside! I've gone to the pool a few times already, and gotten some color. I love being tan.
For Memorial Day, I went out to my brother, Kale's house. I picked my Mom up on the way. We had a BBQ and played some volleyball in the backyard. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We had a lot of fun.
I took the doggies with me. Kale and Britt's backyard isn't fenced yet, so I had to keep Cecil and Reddick on leashes and attach them to the posts for the deck. Well, my youngest brother, Ev and his girlfriend, Nina were there too. Ev kept insisting that we let Cecil off the leash because he needs to 'learn' to stay by us... let me just tell you how well that worked. Cecil ran away... twice. There's a big field behind Kale and Britt's house, just unfinished land, which is where Cecil ran and Ev had to chase after him. Naughty dog. The second time he ran away, Ev caught up with him and stomped on his leash, which scared the crap out of him we think, because he turned around and started running back towards the house. And didn't run away again. Brat. They stayed in the yard the rest of the time. Which I was really suprised about.
That's about all the fun I have to write about for now...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

It's always nice to have an extra day off work!

Anonymous said...

I love the new do!!! I just got mine platnum...it was kind of scary. I just need a tan. You look amazing with way, way blonde hair!! Hope all is well with you!

Challise and Rusty said...

So help me Tori!!! Update your darn blog! I better see some Tori news within the next little bit, or I'll..... do something. Let me think....