Here we are...

Here we are...

Friday, December 5, 2008

And then there was Cec... (pronounced Seece)

This little guy makes us so happy. I come home everyday to check on him at lunch and he is always so excited to see me. After he's done freaking out for about 5 minutes straight, then he cuddles on me... Wants me to hold him and kiss him, like a little baby. We got him some new bones last weekend too, and he loves them.. look at his tounge lickin' away...When I went home for lunch yesterday, the little stink-face had pulled one of my t-shirts through (underneath) the bathroom door. It was sitting right outside the door, which is in front of the laundry room.. and in his little reach. So, he pulled it through and put it on his potty pad and 'marked his territory.' I called Will to tell him about it, and to also tell him that we forgot to take the toilet paper roll off the 'hanger thingy' (of course he got a hold of that too...remember the last post..?..) anyway, Will thought it was HILARIOUS. He's the one who came up with the thought that Cecil was just marking his territory. I think he was just bored, and this was something fun to do, to occupy his time in his 'prison cell' of a bathroom. hahahahaha. I did laugh.. I have to admit. It was funny. Not so much when I was cleaning it up though... and he is trying to get attention from me at the same time...
On to something else... we have family pictures this weekend with my family. On Sunday, we are supposed to meet downtown around 2:00. Just my immediate family, my Mom, Kale-Britt & Charlie (their weenie dog), Ev & Nina, Me-Will-Po & Cecil... I really want all the dogs to be in the picture because I feel guilty only having Charlie and Cecil be there... that's not right, all of them should be there. So, I'll let you know what takes place...

Thanksgiving was 'ok'. We had it at my cousin Nicki's house. Her and her husband, Brian, were gracious enough to have our whole CrAzY family at their house. Bless their stupid, silly hearts... haha... just kidding. We had a good time. Everyone got there around 1:00, Will and I were about a half hour late, and my Mom, Ev & Nina showed about around 2:00 or so... That's the Fitch's for ya... We munched on a few snacks and things while we waited for our 'main course' to be ready. I think we probably ate around 3:00 or so.. I made my 7-layer bean dip that everyone loves, and it was gone pretty fast. My Mom brought her 'ScRaMbLe' mix (she always makes it around the holidays), it's kinda like a chex mix thing, but WWWAAAYYY better. Trust me. And a few other people brought snacky things. Dinner was pretty good. We all played games after and watched 'Elf'. (I LOVE that movie) One of my other cousin's kids fell asleep on my lap while we were watching the movie and playing a card game. He is sooo stinkin' cute. Anyway, all in all, it was fun getting together with everyone. By the way, it was my Mom's side of the family...
Here's a pic of Will and I..
Left to Right: Nina, Ev, Kale, cousin DJ, Britt, Cousin CodyCousin Steph with Paris, Maison, & lil' David...
Cousin Mandy & Cousin Nicki (sisters)
Cousin Nicki with her niece Kennedy..
Aunt Susan, Grandma, and Cousin DJ
My 2 brothers, Kale & Ev with their S.O.'s Britt & Nina
Here's cousin Steph with lil' Dave, Kaden, Keaton, and Paris
L to R: Karlie, Paris, Tori, Grandma, and my Mom Shannon
Brian, Cody, Karlie, Kennedy, and Vanessa
Don't know what we're doing for Christmas this year.. haven't decided. I'm sure we'll go up to Logan on Christmas Eve to see Will's family. They have a tradition on Christmas Eve to play this game they call the 'Christmas Game', and it's a LOT of fun. Last year, after that was over, we went up to the spend Christmas at the Cabin with Will's parents cuz they were here last year and usually aren't. For those of you who don't know, Will's parent have a cabin at Bear Lake, and we like to go up as much as possible when they are here. They teach overseas, and are gone most of the year. So, we don't see them very often. They left Aug '07 to go to Jakarta and they ended up HATING it, so they came home right after Thanksgiving '07. They were home (USA) till Aug of this year and now they are in Cairo, Egypt. Will and I would love to go visit them there before they come home for the summer. THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN' AWESOME! I've never been out of the country...

Anyway, so we'll probably spend Christmas Eve in Logan and Christmas Day with my family. In the past, we go to Kale & Britt's house in the morning and have breakfast and just hang out. Open presents and stuff. Just spend time together.
We put our tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love putting up the tree. I just like having it out. Porter was really excited to get it out and help decorate it. He kept begging me to. This first pic is with the flash OFF.. the second is with the flash ON.

No comments: