Here we are...

Here we are...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner & Midnight Shopping

Thanksgiving dinner was fun! It was such a different thing to do, (to go out to dinner.) I mean, it was nice, but I'd rather do the whole cooking/get together thing at a house with family. It just makes it that much more special. I am glad that we had the experience so that we'll always have the memory of going out to dinner on Thanksgiving, but it's definitely not me.

In the picture of all of us, you can't really see my Mom... she's behind my Grandma. Anyway, that's all of us, there were only 5. Kale and Britt went to dinner with her side of the family this year, and Everett & Nina went to hers as well. Ev and Nina met up with us to say 'Hi' after we were done at Mimi's, but then we all went our separate ways. Which is why I like getting together at someones house for Thanksgiving. It just seemed like it was any other day, going out to eat at a restaurant. Oh well, I guess we'll know what not to do next year! ha ha

Well, this year, I decided I wanted to go shopping Friday. I have never done the whole 5am shopping thing before. I wanted to go up to the Park City outlets because I knew they'd have some really good deals going on, (and they opened the doors up there at midnight!) We went to the Tommy Hilfiger outlet and got quite a few things, for really cheap! Then we went to the Nike outlet, because Po needs some new shoes. We found a really cool pair for $28! I think he'll really like what we got for him. I told Will that we have to do this every year! We saved so much money! He seemed like he had a good time too, so I'm sure he'll go with me next year.

Anyway, that's about all our weekend has consisted of, which is nice! I like being off for 4 days and not having to do anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on guys, just because I HATE Duke, JJ Redick (who by the way is still riding pine) and Will's all time hero, The Alaskan Assasin, does not mean that you had to snub me on the Thanksgiving night shopping in Park City! We were only 20 minutes away. Jack and I would have loved to come see you. Oh well, maybe for Christmas. Serioulsy though, I hope your holidays were good, wish we could have found some time to get together. It sounds like you guys had a blast.

kcsmiles said...

You have still been tagged! Go check out my site and see what you have to do! Love you guys! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! We did too, but I forgot to charge my phone so no pics! I'm slackin'!